Valentines day is nearing! Have you planned how to treat your sweetheart, family members or… dare we suggest… yourself?! Well, we’ve got a jump start on that for you! Here are our top five ways to celebrate a day of love!
- Annual Valentine’s Day Torchlight Parade
Cuddle up at the base of the mountain in the Gondola Square on Valentine’s evening to watch as skiers create beautiful formations and ski down the face if the mountain holding torches of burning fire in hand. The torchlight parade is followed by fireworks, this spectacular show will light up the night!
- Hot Air Balloon Rides Always an amazing experience, a hot air balloon ride is something different, uber romantic, and exhilarating. Even in the cold of winter, those early mornings aren’t so cold when you’re in the basket with the giant flames right above you. Make it a Valentine’s Day worth remembering as you soar over our mountain town!
- Haymaker Sleigh Ride Dinner Enjoy a three course meal following a romantic horse- drawn carriage ride around the snowy hills. Always romantic, you can even step it up by reserving a special two person sleigh by giving them a call. Nothing makes a person feel as special as a carriage ride drawn by majestic, beautiful horses!
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs Really- this place is good no matter what time of the year you’re visiting! Spice up the romance by reserving one of their private cottages with private hot pools. Wake up to the sounds of the winter nature, soak in your private natural hot spring, and head into town for your sleigh ride refreshed, happy and invigorated!
- Couples Massage in the Salt Suite at Waterside While you and your loved one relax with a therapeutic massage, your body receives a bounty of natural and holistic skin and lung benefits. Not to mention, the salt wall is a gorgeous view while getting kneaded!